Monday, February 1, 2010

It's February

YAY....it's finally February, undoubtedly one of the best months of the year....so I apologize because I've been insanely busy since I've returned from South Africa and my blog has suffered...but no worries I promise to blog everyday of February (or @ least try)...I hope to have more pics of CPT this month so here's hoping. Also since it's Black History Month I'll try to include a fact, snippet. or profile regarding African American history... P.S. 27 days until my birthday...don't you just love February!!!



Donyale Luna- The first African American to grace the cover of Vogue

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh you are using the picture--- I'm going to cry. My life guide (aka you) can count another victory because I am absolutely in love with my photojournalism class.

    Speaking of great photos, check this out!
    http://www.christelhouse.org/blog/2010/01/christel-house-helps-haiti_28.html

    ReplyDelete