Thursday, January 6, 2011

Time to Play the Waiting Game

So I received my LSAT score today...*sigh*...I actually did better in the sections that I didn't study for. The section that everyone said was the hardest--I aced! Ironically the section I expected to do best in I bombed. Welp but it's over. I debated about taking the test again, but I honestly don't want to. After talking to my support team I realized that there really as no need to do so. I am confident in my application and that God will lead me where I am supposed to be.

I have banned myself from all things law school related because they only cause doubt and I really have no time for that. My focus right now is finishing my senior year strong, attaining my degree, and living that life I was created to live.
If you falter in times of trouble, how small is your strength!
Proverbs 24:10

I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.
Matthew 17:20

So letting and trusting and believing....

This may sound too optimistic for some but honestly I take solace in my faith. My entire life thus far has been exceedingly blessed. There are many things that I have accomplished but for the grace of God and I know law school will be no different. So I am waiting on a final recommendation but I am ready to submit all of my applications. I will keep you posted on my status and hopefully by my birthday I will have solidified my choice for law school! I hope whatever your dreams and goals may be that you follow them with Faith. Faith is so incredible and no matter what with God you will end up in life where you are supposed to be.

Shine On

1 comment:

  1. Amen!!
    Praise God!
    Blessings on your application, may God's will be done :)

    ReplyDelete