Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Bonne Année!!!! Glückliches neues Jahr!!! no matter what language you speak Happy New Year!!! I hope today has been wonderful for you. I enjoy New Year celebrations and while I don't make resolutions, I support anyone who does. I am so excited for 2011 because I know so many wonderful things will happen this year. In less than six months, Lord willing I will be the first person in my family with a degree and pursuing a graduate school degree. Where? I'm not sure yet but I'm not freaking out about it because I know the Lord will lead me where I need to go. As the days of my final undergraduate Winter Break come to an end I am excited and nervous to start my LAST undergraduate semester at UNC. I am more anxious as I stand at the precipice of childhood and adulthood. Despite being 21 I have yet to consider myself an adult, but as the reality that I will soon have a degree and may be leaving behind NC for law school approaches I realize that I am transitioning into adulthood. It's a scary thought but with all the lessons I've learned from my parents, from college, and various experiences throughout my lifetime I realize that I'M READY!!!
I am blessed to see another year, great faith, great friends, and endless possibilities. So welcome 2011 and adulthood....I'M READY!!! So to myself, all my friends, and even someone that stumbles upon this....I speak faith health, prosperity, abundance in this new year. Continually let your light shine.


Shine On

No comments:

Post a Comment