Sunday, May 15, 2011

Friendly Reminders

So I haven't updated this blog in awhile to say the least....life has been beyond busy for me. Extracurricular and academics completely took over my life especially for the past few weeks. I can't say that I did an amazing job balancing senioritis and I def wish my grades were higher but I GRADUATED. I also got into law school, a few to be exact but my first choice and the school I will be attending is Northeastern. I am so excited except for worrying about housing and financing a legal education. I have been really stressed and worried about this but reading my last blog post really encourages me.
It reminded me of how incredibly blessed I am and that despite my circumstances things always work out. So I am no longer worried but know that everything will work out, and am excited to prepare for Boston!



Shine On

No comments:

Post a Comment