Thursday, November 5, 2009

We've got to do better....

Finally got the chance to get on Yahoo and what do I see...Lil Wayne expecting his fourth child...really sir...in less than one year you've had or will have three boys. I won't bash him because he does have the money and resources to raise his children...so to each his own. But as a society we definitely have to do better. Lil Wayne's story is not to uncommon and many men/women that choose to have multiple children with different partners don't have the resources to provide for them. Also having multiple partners is very dangerous and is just not good for you health. We really do need to do better.

On a sidenote Rihanna is looking very hip hop/rock...and I think the look for her...idk if I like barbed wire on anyone..but her new assertive personality is def working for her...and I also like the combination of fashions she has chosen recently...I'm still unsure about her hair but she owns it with her confidence which is all that matters...Black is a great color on anyone and can be used to create a variety of looks from chic to sophisticated, classy to sexy...conservative to edgy and so much more.

I'm really hating that I'm missing fall because season wise it's one of my favorites and I really love fall fashion!!! When I can catch magazines here I've been going through looking for inspiration for my winter wardrobe when I get home. Since I am in South Africa and Africa itself is known for its beautiful print I plan to incorporate that as a staple of my wardrobe. it's spring/summer here so I'm trying to be cognizant to look for clothes that will transverse seasons. However I have found some really nice sandals and heels that I'm thinking about purchasing because you can never have to many pairs of shoes....I also found a tailor and she's very reasonably priced so I think when I get some time I may get her to make me @ least one piece...

The best thing about South African fashion for me is their obsession with scarves. I loves scarves and have some of the most brilliant patterns, designs, and clothes here in South Africa. They also have very thick scarves, which will come in handy during the winter. A great scarf truly transforms an outfit so I'm excited to pair up some of these scarves with my black pea coat and boots...ohhh how I love cold weather fashion....to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment