Friday, November 6, 2009

Back to Me


So I got braids when I came here, and I haven't had any since 9th grade track season so I forgot what it was like to have them. They were so convenient when I first go here because the weather was bad and it was nice not to have to worry about my hair. One day I just felt like they needed to come out and began to take out the back....but then I got the next day off so Eboni and I decided to take our hair down and get it redone the next day. After many hours(yeah I was shocked because I thought twists would be easier to take out) I finished and vowed I'd never get braids again. The next morning Eboni and I went to the Garden Centre and purchased products for our hair and went about the business of taming two-three months worth of new growth and tangles....my hair is finally starting to look like itself again and I'm much happier. I liked the braids and the fact that in most cases until I opened my mouth (American accent) that I blended in quite well, but I missed washing and massaging my own hair so welcome back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment