Monday, September 14, 2009

It's Been too long

Alright, so I know I'm doing really bad about blogging but this has been a very interesting week here in South Africa to say the least. There has been some upheaval in trials with the programs but in the process I've had a really good time. I've seen penguins and to be honest they're not really that interesting, darn you Morgan Freeman. Cute though really cute. Was almost blown off a lighthouse tower which def would've meant certain death. I def need to get my weight up, although I've been eating more here. I swear the food here is so delicious and really cheap no wonder everyone here isn't obese. My internship @ Christal House is amazing though the children and staff or sooooo friendly and very polite. The children are really interested in American popular culture which is a little disconcerting because much of what they know about or ask me about America has to do with celebs like Chris Brown, Beyonce, Rihanna, America's Next Top Model(ugh), 50 Cent, and TI just to name a few. Some things you just can't escape. But I am excited that John Legend is coming to Cape Town the only drawback is his opening act Keri Hilson but ugh it could be worst. Anyhoot I'm really missing FB season but GO SAINTS and surprisingly UNC is doing really well so GO HEELS!!!
But anyway these pics are from my entire week here and I'm preparing more meaningful blog posts sometime in the near future...but until then enjoy the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment